Recipe for fish curry is full packed with flavor, spicy and delicious recipe. This is simple and easy to make, with common ingredients. Recipe for fish curry is the favorite sea food, mostly people make fish fry and fish pkora, which is easiest and quick for made. You can serve it with boiled rice or Roti, what you would like. Let’s go and see the constructions, I hope after this you definitely try it.
Ingredients:(Recipe for fish curry)
For fish curry Msala:
Chopped fresh ginger (1 tbsp)
Cloves garlic (2 to 3)
Coriander seeds (2 tsp)
Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
Mustard seeds (½ tsp)
Cayenne pepper (½ tsp)
Turmeric (½ tsp)
Paprika (½ tsp)
Salt (¼ tsp)
1 lb haddock (450g)
Tamarind concentrates (2 tsp)
Vegetable oil (1 tbsp)
Coconut milk (1 cup)
2 Green chilies
Preparation:(Recipe for fish curry)
- First, heat up a fry pan on medium heat and add cumin, coriander and mustard seeds. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Now chopped the ginger and garlic and mash with the salt for a comparatively smooth past. Add your fried spices and other powdered spices, mix well.
- Now chop the onions, tomato and chilies. Heat up the oil on medium heat, add onions and cook until softened. At this point add your spices paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the chopped tomato and chilies, cook well.
- Now add the coconut milk and tamarind, and mix well. Then add your fish chunks and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Your fish curry is ready, enjoy with Rice, Roti or Pratha, what you would like.